Global Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:22 pm
Latest topics
» seal strongdragon
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 am by punyaabah

» STRONG DRAGON SEAL
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 pm by maulsays

» =Ssgt. Deadmann=
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 am by =(GGC)= Ssgt. Deadmann

» PANZER!!!!
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm by cookiemonster

» **New Website**
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 pm by I Wear No Pants

» Call of Duty Black Ops
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:07 pm by moose7

» Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:24 pm by moose7

» Medal of Honor Open Beta Oct 4-7th
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm by Panzer

» GGC 1st 1v1 Tourny COH
A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:37 pm by XHyperioNX

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT*

3 posters

Go down

A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* Empty A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT*

Post  Panzer Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 am

We been up and running for a month plus now but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done. It is impossible for one person or even 10 people to take on this load. We need to work together. We can do better then what we are doing. You thinking how is that possible. I going tell you.

1. Be on ventrilo when you playing games. It does not matter if theres 1 person on ventrilo or 100. It does not matter if theres only 1 person playing the game you playing or if there is 100 ppl playing that game.

2. Recruit- While in game ask people if they have ventrilo. Invite them to join us if they do. If they don't have ventrilo then ask if they can download it. If they not to sure how to get it or use it then offer to help them. Theres a great program out there called teamviewer that allows you to connect to their pc. You could set them up on ventrilo in mins!
NOTE: They will often ask what is ventrilo? You can say its like skype and teamspeak. It allows us to talk like on a phone. Its free to download. All that is needed is a micophone. You will be shocked how many ppl you can get following these simple steps! You can also post our infomation on gaming fourms, youtube, gamereplays!

3. Have people register on the website.

4. Have people register with a admin. Have them give the admin there email and steam name so I can stay in touch with them. Give your friends my steam name and have them add me. My steam name is xfsgxpanzer!

5. We have a bad company 2 and day of deafeat source server. It is paid for the whole year and is 32 slots. These servers are not cheap. They costing over 400 dollars. Lets put them to use! BC2 costs 30 bucks and dods costs 10 bucks on steam. Buy these games and help us populate the servers and recruit for these games.

6. Be as active as possible. I understand some weeks you won't be able to play while others you can be on for longer amounts of time. Just help out as often as you can!

I will be looking to see which members are taking these extra steps. It is not required to do this but it will show dedication and as a result you will earn a higher amount of say in this community. Within the next few weeks I will be editing admin rights based on who is taking the extra steps and who is not. Theres some that may lose power while others gain. I hope I would not have to do this but i feel its the only way to keep this community growing. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I will also give admin rights based on donations. If someone donates money then they have some admin rights as a thank you for donating. I hope people that donate can do it on a regular bias. This way we can add more servers, larger ventrilo server, tourneys, and anything else that we like to do. I am going to make a certain group for people that donate on a regular bias. They will choose how the money is spent. It will be voted on. I feel this is fair. I figure if someone invested money by donating then they would prolly follow these steps to get more out of their investment. Again any questions or comments then send me a email or talk to me on ventrilo. Please spread the word about this as many people have yet to register on the fourms.

I must say falls has been doing a great job with RUSE. He is a great role model. You can also see him for some tips as well! Falls keep up the good work!

Panzer
Panzer
Panzer
Admin

GGC Forum Points : 65
GGC Forum Reputation : 3

https://ggamingcommunity.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* Empty Re: A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT*

Post  XHyperioNX Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 pm

+1 rep for you Panzer lol
I like this and will be doing what I can and so should all other members of the community. We got to respect what we have and remember to have fun and do what we can to contribute to what will make us bigger and better!
XHyperioNX
XHyperioNX
Admin

GGC Forum Points : 116
GGC Forum Reputation : 2

https://ggamingcommunity.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT* Empty Re: A new Focus- The mass email if you did not get it- READ *IMPORTANT*

Post  comrade losey Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm in the midst of my Halo Reach binge, I should be coming out of it within the next few days. So I'll be back on Steam and Vent again, just not while I'm massively dominating the Halo community. Just lettin ya guys knows.
comrade losey
comrade losey
Lv.2
Lv.2

GGC Forum Points : 24
GGC Forum Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzer Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

why dont u recruit ppl from halo on vent?
Panzer
Panzer
Admin

GGC Forum Points : 65
GGC Forum Reputation : 3

https://ggamingcommunity.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down