Global Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:22 pm
Latest topics
» seal strongdragon
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 am by punyaabah

» STRONG DRAGON SEAL
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 pm by maulsays

» =Ssgt. Deadmann=
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 am by =(GGC)= Ssgt. Deadmann

» PANZER!!!!
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm by cookiemonster

» **New Website**
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 pm by I Wear No Pants

» Call of Duty Black Ops
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:07 pm by moose7

» Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:24 pm by moose7

» Medal of Honor Open Beta Oct 4-7th
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm by Panzer

» GGC 1st 1v1 Tourny COH
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:37 pm by XHyperioNX

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide

Go down

Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  Empty Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide

Post  moose7 Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Minecraft is a open world sandbox block building game. In minecraft you start of with nothing and build up to tower skyscrapers and diamond armor. along the way you must mine resources, fight off exploding monsters and stare down killer sheep. The world is made up of blocks (similar to legos) that you must mine in order to build with or use to farm or craft tools. At night or in dark places underground monsters spawn that will try to kill you make for a horrifying trek underground.

There is also a free creative mode that lets you just build things safely with unlimited resources.

On the vent we plan to have a survival multi-player server up soon but for now you can either play sp or join someone else's server.
some other peoples pics
Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  2Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  1Minecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  JDb6dMinecraft, Greatest game or best game you decide  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFgoBi2_ojB-8f3J5dwOZ-sTh-DbD6rQIaiDXrHRw3qZN5InA&t=1&usg=__EgyJVDpRNilboIgJ_K-HX98KGmk=

link to game online
http://www.minecraft.net/

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMTedT6P0I&feature=player_embedded

moose7
Private
Private

GGC Forum Points : 4
GGC Forum Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down